Thursday, August 6, 2009

7 Days till Move in!!

Today begins the count down of moving into CDH!! Everyone is really excited to just get started and see what's going to happen in this year of discipleship and community! I can't wait to get started and to be in such an amazing community! My prayer is that the Lord would do as He pleases and use us to do His work. That He would reveal to us what true community is and allow us to find our true purpose in the body of Christ! He has been so good in providing so far and I trust that He will do so each month. I'm still praying for a job, but I know that He will provide! Thank you Jesus for this opportunity and I want to be overtaken by You and Your Spirit! Move this year and in the years to come Lord. Show Your heart to us and allow us to act on what you call us to do!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Diana. This is going to be such an incredible year. :)

    ReplyDelete