Monday, August 24, 2009

For I will Yet Praise Him

This last week has not been real encouraging in the worlds view of encouraging, but in God's body! Even though there is still no job, my computer crashing and erasing everything, forgetting to role my windows up in my car (twice) while its raining, and dropping almost everything I pick up - I have found some joy. Those things are: the community I have the blessing to partake in this year, the beautiful children that I am surrounded by, the Love that my home brings to me all the way from A-ville, and the complete everlasting hope that my heavenly Father pours out upon me!

It was so easy just to focus on the bad even when knowing and saying that the Lord will provide. It's believing that HE WILL PROVIDE! It's not just words, its deep actual belief that my creator will not let me become defeated, but will provide in time, in His timing. I've told people that before and am now in that situation. I want to believe and want to trust that He will provide. I want the words that come out of my mouth to be more than just words; I want myself to believe that they are complete truth!

LORD I BELIEVE IN YOUR PROVISION, AND I PRAY THAT NOTHING ELSE WOULD MAKE ME THINK OTHER WISE. IT IS NOW TIME FOR ME TO ACT OUT WHAT I HAVE SAID TO OTHERS AND STAND FIRM IN YOUR TRUTH!

Psalm 42:11
Why are you downcast, O my soul
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.



FOR I WILL YET PRAISE HIM

1 comment: